Meet Rebecca!




I've been on the hunt for an every day Spring work tote. I had a few prospects on my wish list   but nothing was absolute. I wanted something with good structure and a fun splash of color and then I *literally* ran into this bag at Nordstrom a few weeks ago and I knew it was game over. 
Now understand, I am not afraid of color in any way, except when it comes to my handbags.
I tend to stay in the neutral zone. Black, brown, beige, navy, etc.

I think after the Winter I've had, (we've all had),  black and brown is not going to do. I need to come out of this darkness with my fashion guns BLAZING! And this bag does that.

Now, while I am thrilled with my purchase, this bag is so bold and so bright, I think I defeated my original purpose which was to find a bag that could take me day to day to the office and then serve me well in the evenings when I go out after work. I think I found my Spring/Summer bag instead  - which is OK, because mama fell in love. 








It's back to the drawing board for the work tote.

BONUS:  I doubt I'll see many girls in the street with this particular Rebecca! Which I love because I like to be a little different when I can. People tend to think that logos equate style.
I'm all about logos but don't get caught up in the hype all the time. So many gorgeous choices out there. Don't limit yourself. And you definitely don't have to spend an arm and a leg to prove you are style worthy.  

Want a Becky of your own?

Check out these bags HereHere,  HereHere and Here.

Not ready to commit to a full on bag? What about the Wallet? It's just enough pop for the warmer months to bring a smile to your face every time you pull it out -  with none of the 
buyer's remorse. 


Tell em' V.V. sent ya!
xo



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment